Machinery and equipment printing presses are divided into letterpress, lithography, gravure printing and stencil printing presses according to the printing method;
Division by type of printing plate.
1. Letterpress printing machine: equipment that uses letterpress for the printing process, such as business card machine (epoxy resin version).
2. Lithographic printing machine: equipment that applies lithographic printing processing technology, such as multi-color machine, four-color machine, two-color machine, solid color machine, rapid printing machine, etc.
3. Gravure printing press: equipment that applies gravure printing processing technology, such as instant noodle laminated glass bag printing, cookie aluminum foil packaging bag packaging, etc.
4. Metal screen printing machine: equipment that uses metal screen printing for the printing process. Hole printing: such as screen printing, circuit board printing, cloth printing, can printing, inscription printing, partial varnish, etc.
Sorting is carried out in the form of printed paper.
1. Sheet of paper printing machine: Apply a sheet of paper printing machine.
2. Roll paper printing machine: Apply roll paper printing machine.
Press the printed structure to classify.
1. Flatbed printing machine: The printing plate support and the embossing body are both flatbed printing machines.
2. Circular paving printing machine (service platform printing machine): The supporting point body of the printing plate is flat, and the imprinting body is a cylindrical printing machine.
3. Termination of rotary press: printing in collaboration with repetitive motion. When moving forward, the rollers make one revolution. When returning, the embossing roller stops rotating and the printing process is carried out
4. Rotary printing machine: Each time the printing table moves repeatedly, the printing drum rotates once to carry out the printing process.
5. Two-rotary printing press: a printing press that performs the printing process every time the printing table moves repeatedly.
6. Reciprocating printing machine: The imprinting drum rotates once in a reciprocating manner to carry out the printing process.
7. Circular pressing machine: the supporting point body of the printing plate. The transfer paper body is cylindrical, and it is fully rotated during the printing process.
The classification is carried out according to the number of printing colors and the number of kneading surfaces.
1. Solid color printing machine: During the printing process, two ink color printing machines are printed on one side of the printing paper.
2. Two-color printing machine: a printing machine that prints more than two ink colors on one side of the printing paper during the printing process.
3. Multi-color printing machine: a printing machine that prints more than two ink colors on one side of the printing paper during the printing process.
4. Double-sided solid color printing machine: During the printing process, print on both sides of the printing paper.
5. Double-sided multi-color printing machine: During the printing process, at least one double-sided printing machine can print more than two ink colors on the printing paper.
Post time: Apr-29-2022